spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Saturday, June 14, 2014

When I Grow Up Series....by Wigu Publishing

I just have to brag about this new series of books for children.  They are awesome.  What a beautiful way to inspire kids to think about what they want to be.  Fun and educational rolled into one book, or should I say many book as this is a series of books.  This is a creative and fun way for kids to learn about all types of careers.  Pick your topic there are many to choose from and more to be added.  The illustrations are wonderful and the information is outstanding.  Fun facts, great learning tool and awesome reference books.  I just can't say enough about these books. They are going in my classroom for my students to read.  Check them out for yourself at www.WhenIGrowUpBooks.com

http://whenigrowupbooks.com/reviews/teacher/

"When I Grow Up I Want To Be...a Teacher!" begings with a girl named Carleet who has always dreamed of being a teacher.  When faced with the reality of her own mom as a new teacher at her school, Carlee is worried what her fiends will think.
http://whenigrowupbooks.com/reviews/army/

When I Grow Up I Want to Be...in the U.S. Army! begins with a boy named Jake whose teacher assigns a class project on careers.  After Jake decides to research being a soldier in the United States Army, the fun begins. 

http://whenigrowupbooks.com/reviews/a-firefighter/

When I Grow Up I Want to be...a Firefighter! begins with a boy named Will who is always excited to go on his class field trips.  The next class field trip should be like all others, until Will finds out they will be visiting a firehouse.

A copy of these books were provided by the author and Bostick Communications for the purpose of this review.

books

No comments: