spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Struggles...



I just thought today I'd direct you all to my brother-in-law's blog.  Their 17 year old son was in bad car wreck on Wed. night.  you can read all about their past few days of watching and waiting and praying (click here to go to main blog page).  However, he wrote a nice little piece on Struggles. 


As I sit in his room late this night, I see my son struggling.  Struggling to breath on his own, struggling to awaken so that he can see those around him. I see him struggle to be comfortable with wires coming out of places in his body that they were not meant to be.  I see him struggle, and I struggle..... (read the rest of the article here.)


books

3 comments:

Martha Eskuchen said...

I will keep you all in prayer Abi.
Martha

Carrie said...

Oh my. I just clicked over and read that post (and hastily read the updates) and I will be praying. I mean that sincerely.

apple blossom said...

Thanks Martha and Carrie. I appreciate this. I know Siah's family does as well.