spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Review of Avalon in Black Mini Print

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

Avalon Sandal by Original Dr Scholl's

Features:

  • Avalon in Black Mini Print
  • Part of the Avalon collection
  • Smooth or faux snake print leather upper
  • PU outsole
  • Casual slide sandal style with an open toe and stitching accent...

wonderfully comfortable

By apple blossom from Grand Forks, ND on 7/18/2010

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Stylish, Lightweight, Great Cushioning, Superb, Comfortable, Attractive Design

Cons: Can't think of anything

Best Uses: Special Occasions

Describe Yourself: Comfort Driven

View On Shoes: Shoes are for Wearing

I loved how comfortable these sandals were. Only negative would be the 4 inch high heal. They are very classy. I do love them.

wearing the sandals

thumbnail

Tags: Using Product

sandals

thumbnail

Tags: Picture of Product

(legalese)


Disclosure: this product was provided for my honest review by the CSN stores online. That is the only compensation I received. I wasn't told by anyone how to review this product or what to say. This is my own opinion of this product that I reviewed.

No comments: