spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday ~ Third Time's a Charm




Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought I would play for fun! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

He leaned toward her, his gaze locked onto hers. "Like I said earlier, I'm motivated."

A thrill shot through her at the hint of gravel in his voice. He seemed to have gotten past being tongue-tied in her presence and moved all the way into the realm of flirting. Well, she was no amateur at that field. She could totally handle herself there.


p. 93, Third Time's a Charm by Virginia Smith

See this book's tour with a giveaway here.




books

5 comments:

CeeCee said...

I liked this book best out of all three. Enjoy!

Kaye said...

Those gravelly voices will get you every time! I hope you are enjoying the book. My teaser is here

Jennifer said...

Great teaser! Mine is here: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesdays-lessons-in-french.html

Stephanie said...

It sounds like the scene is going to get romantic. Great teaser!

Nise' said...

Great tease. I like this series.