spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Mudhogs by Dalton James

Back in May 2009, I was privileged to have a young author featured on my blog. He has again published another book and has graciously sent me a copy for review. I think of the three this one is the cutest. Nice job James. I can't wait to see how your writing advances as you grow older. James not only writes the books, he illustrates them as well.

The Mudhogs is about three pigs that love the mud, what pigs don't? However, a drought has come to the land and dried up all the mud so the pigs go in search for mud elsewhere. First, first they try to make rain. Then they go on an adventure in search of mud. They search other towns, states and countries. When they finally return home they are greeted by guess what? Yep, MUD!

See an author interview here along with other two books.

For more information about Mudhogs click here.

A copy of this book was provided by the author for this review.

books

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I reviewed this book too! What an amazing author this young boy is!!

Mingle :)