spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wrapping up Fall reading challenge



I'm just posting my final wrap-up for the fall reading challenge. You my view my challenge book list here. I listed 15 titles for my challenge to read. I completed 10 of the titles plus many others that weren't listed. If you go to my challenge list you will then have the links available to read each book's review that I completed for this challenge. I want to thank Callapidder Days for all the work she put into hosting this fall reading challenge. I want to encourage you readers to get involved in a reading challenge. I have many posted in my side bar and more to come as we head into 2010.


books

1 comment:

Shawntele said...

You were pretty successful, good for you! I didn't do very well with the challenge, but there is always next time. :O)

Merry Christmas!