spring_greetings photo springgreetings.gif

Thursday, October 22, 2009

BTT: One Question


This week's meme questions: If you could ask your favorite author (alive or dead) one question … who would you ask, and what would the question be?

My answer - I would ask Laura Ingalls Wilder if there really was a person in her life like the characters ~ Mrs. Olson & Nellie.

How about you? Why not leave me a comment with a question you would ask or post it on your blog and let me know and I'll come and read it.

Play along and I'll throw in a book giveaway to all who play. Leave me a comment with your question or link to your question and I'll put everyone's name that plays in the drawing. Book: will be my teaser Tuesday book from this week-Man of His Word by Kathleen Fuller, but it'll have to be sent out after I'm finished reading it. Us residents only please. Drawing will end within the week so hurry. Be sure to leave a contact.

myspace layouts images

To Shawntele


books

1 comment:

Shawntele said...

Wow, that is a tough question. Right now my girls have a fascination with Harry Potter, the books, movies, legos, coloring books. The past month has been a HP marathon in our house! So I think I would ask J.K.Rowling how on earth did she manage to come up with such a fabulous idea, and did she ever dream to think that it would be this big of a phenomenon.